Sunday, 30 October 2016

Entering exhibitions

I had a trip to Scunthorpe on Saturday to enter work into an Open exhibition at the 20-21 visual arts centre.















































I've entered a few of these Open exhibitions and have even sold some work through them.  However, I think it's about time that I set my sights on getting represented by a gallery and also try to get myself a solo exhibition.  I've never written an exhibition proposal and my university course was sadly lacking in teaching us useful things such as how to approach galleries, so if anybody can offer any useful advice on this I would appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated, I don't always have time to reply to them all but please be assured that it makes me happy to know I'm not wittering on to myself!